Thursday, March 13, 2014

One Last Snowfall with Red Rubber Designs

Hello Stamping Friends!

This week's Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog is hosted by Lynda!

Inspirational #111 One Last Snowfall


I know this time of year, we are just wishing for spring and NO more snow!
But I thought it would be super fun to join in this challenge!
Especially to take the time to get another Christmas card made!!

Here's my inspiration for you:
I used the super fun Ornamental Snowflakes set!  I just love all the snowflakes in this set!!
And the littlest snowflake and sentiment are from the Vintage Christmas Cling Mount Rubber Stamp set!

The snowflakes were stamped using some of my favorite Brilliance Ink Pads!!  I used the Jewel Tones! Love them!!

I really like the added pearl swirls to make the snowflakes look as though the are "flying" across my card!

---------------------

Be sure to join in, we'd love to see what you create!!

Have a lovely Thursday!!


---------------------


2 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Oooh those jewel toned snowflakes are beautiful! Very pretty card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is so pretty with all the lovely colors in the snowflakes. I'm also really liking the flight trail made of pearls. Hope this is the last snowfall though.