Saturday, March 1, 2014

Birthday with IBS

Yay for the weekend!
It's Saturday!

We have a fun filled day here!
Please keep your fingers crossed for our family!
We are putting in an offer on some land to eventually build our future house on!
I don't want to get my hopes up, but we are excited about it and hope it works out!

Anyway, sorry, as some of you may know I have had a lot of health issues the last 7 months! :(  *Knock on Wood* I have started to finally get some of my pep and excitement for life back!  Still not 100%, but so much better then what it was! So praying my health continues to get better!

Sorry for all that, just a little update on what is going on in my life as some have been wondering!  

So are you ready for my card for today?!
I hope so!

I am still so in love with Inspired By Stamping's last release!

The bird from the Spring Lilacs set has been "singing" my name!
My grandma loves birds!

So I thought I would create this Birthday card for her:
I really like how this card turned out!
The fun color scheme I used, right down to the layout!


Close-up of the bird:
What a great bird image!
My grandma is going to love it!

That's all from me today!
Hope you have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

What a beautiful card! I love it. Your colors are lucious!