Monday, March 10, 2014

Birthday Cat with GI

Happy Monday!

I have another fun card to share with you today using some fun stamps from Great Impressions!

Today I decided to create a birthday card!  
I can never seem to have enough of them on hand!


I used the Birthday Cat stamp for my card:
Isn't this cat fun?!
Too cute!!

I love the colors I used!
The sentiment is called Dropping In, perfect with this stamp!

Another look at the Birthday Cat!!
The little girl I gave this to, just LOVES cats!  
So I am sure she loved the card!!

------------------

Stamps Used:
9180 - Birthday Cat with Balloons Rubber Stamp - Sku: G399

9941 - Dropping In Rubber Stamp - Sku: B139
------------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in the Great Impression's monthly challenge as well!
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Super cute, Kendra. The image is darling, but I love your layout. Great card!

Mynn xx said...

I think this is absolutely DARLING, Kendra! GORGEOUS colors and I LOVE the different patterns you used! I hope you link this up with us at House of Cards--it's perfect! HUGS and have a great rest of your week! Mynn xx

Sara I. said...

Precious !! Love those fun, bright papers and fab design!