Saturday, March 8, 2014

Monkey Invites

Happy Saturday!

Today it is once again my turn to post on the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog!!

I am so excited to share my project with you today!!!

First off make sure to head over to the Miss Kate Cuttables store to download your Freebie of the Day!

----------------------

Are you ready for some cuteness?

My cousin recently asked me, very last minute, to create birthday invites for her little guys birthday!

I couldn't say no!

I immediately thought of this adorable Monkey!
Since the little guy loves monkeys!
Simple, yet so fun and easy to create a bunch for his birthday party!
I printed the Monkey from my printer to save me a little time.

The "You're Invited" is from Inspired By Stamping set Little Phrases

I used the leaves from the Monkey file to create this embellishment on each of them:

I used one of the banners from the Banners Set of 4 to create this fun "Party Time" banner for the monkey to hold! The "Party Time" sentiment is from the Inspired By Stamping set Mason Jar Add-On II!!  Perfect sentiment for this invite!

----------------------

A look at the SVG files used:

Monkey
 Monkey svg free svg files free cuts files for scrapbooking

Banners Set of 4
Banners SVG files for scrapbooking banner svg files banner svgs banner svg cut files free svgs

----------------------

Make sure to check out the Miss Kate Cuttables Blog, there is all kinds of wonderful inspiration!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Mary R. said...

Lovin' the Monkey theme! Cute project.

Michele I said...

Love the invite too cute

Donna K said...

CUTE!! No Monkey Business here….these are adorable!