Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh, Baby! with IBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
Happy Friday!

I'm on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, with a baby set!

I know a bunch of people who are expecting, so I thought I would take the opportunity to use the lovely Oh, Baby! set to create a card and tag for a baby shower I will be attending this weekend.
I just love the matching tag and card!
Perfect to add to the present!

A closer look at the card:

And then the tag:
I have to admit, that this is the first time that I have ever created a matching card and tag for a gift!  Crazy, right?  Usually they don't always match!

------------



------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for all kinds of lovely inspiration!!

Have a wonderful day!



1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is TO CUTE!! Love the matchy tag~