Friday, May 8, 2015

Birthday Butterfly with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

TSOL released 3 new stamps sets yesterday!!

One of which is the fun tripletbutterfly2stamp set! 
LOVE it!!
I decided Banana and Tangerine for the fun colors inside the butterfly!!
The outline and polka dots were stamped in Strawberry!!

I used the dotted swirl from the butterfly2build set, which I stamped with Licorce ink!

The birthday sentiment is from the candles4birthday set!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

VanessaB said...

love how you colored/stamped that butterfly. looks amazing!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO gorgeous, Kendra! Those colors are super amazing!!! So pretty! Thanks for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynn xx