Sunday, May 17, 2015

Congrats Grad with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have SUPER fun graduation card to share with you using some fun Inspired By Stamping products!!

One of my cousins graduates from High School this year, their school colors are purple and gold!

So this is the card I created:
I LOVE how it turned out!!

I create the background with a star stencil and glimmer mist!

The sentiment is part of the Big Congrats set!
Super fun!
I love the added star gems!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Big Congrats
Inspired by Stamping Big Congrats stamp set



------------------------

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Wow! What a fabulous graduation card. Love how you created the background!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome background and layout