Thursday, May 14, 2015

Kids Train with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Recently we celebrated a friend's little guys 2nd Birthday!

I created this super fun card for him:
I  used the B202 Happy Birthday sentiment!
I really like this sentiment for kids cards as if kind of looks like a kids handwriting to me!


I also used the cute H207 Train Delivery!

Perfect for any little guy!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Love the fabulous coloring of this train image, Kendra! A fabulous birthday card for a little boy! Thank you for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynnxx