Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Saving with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I just adore the fun piggybank2stamp set recently released from TSOL!
The coordinating Piggy Bank Dies Set are super fun as well!
The patterned paper is from the beautiful Blessings Paper Pack!
I also used Guava, Strawberry and Ocean Cardstock!

The sentiment is part of another adorable set, called morepiggy2stamp, coming out this week!!

Close-up of the piggy:
The piggy outline was stamped with Guava ink!  One of my favorite colors from TSOL!!

I put the adorable little piggy on an action wobble!!
Super fun and cute for kids!!
And adults! ;)

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is so FUN! The little piggy is so sweet! Great colors and how fun to add it to a action wobble!
Sherrie K