Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Moon and Back with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my first day posting on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

I am so excited!

I am in love with their stamps!
They are even more amazing in real life!

It's Wordy Wednesday, so I decided to use a sentiment from the Not Too Shabby stamp set that is said a lot in our house!
I just love how it turned out!!  


Along with the sentiment I also used the two stars in the set to create my own background!
I started by first sponging my background with ink, then I used a stencil and the same ink to create the light stars randomly on the card.  I finished it off then by stamping the stars from the Not Too Shabby stamp set in the same ink color I stamped the sentiment.
Super fun!  So much fun to use these stamps to create your own Project Life Cards!!!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely Honey Bee Scrap stamp sets here!!
Happy Stamping!!

----------------

Not Too Shabby - Honey Bee Scraps - High Quality, Adorable Clear Stamps - MADE IN USA - for Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Paper Crafting

No comments: