Saturday, May 16, 2015

Happy Birthday with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a card to share with you today using some amazing products from The Stamps of Life!!


I surely LOVE all the amazing dies TSOL offers to create all the fun card designs!!

For this card I used the fun Sizzix XL Die - Card, Fancy Label Stand-Up!
So pretty!  Love the lovely colors I used!!

The die cut flowers around the sentiment are part of the Sizzix Framelits Dies w/Stamps - Banners #2!
I tried a new technique that I have seen, but never tried!!  I inked the flowers embossing folder from the new Flower/Dots 3 Pack Embossing Folders with Artichoke ink and then embossed my paper! Really like the look!

Close-up:
In this close-up you can see that I also used the matching Sizzix Framelits Die Set - Labels, Fancy #4!  I first die cut one of them on the polka dot paper.  Then stamped the frame and sentiment from the labels4cutting set, and then die cut it.

Love the layering!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super pretty and the easel style is definitely very cool!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

VanessaB said...

this card is sooooooo gorgeous!!

Mynn xx said...

Super sweet,and I LOVE the way you used the fun dry embossing folders! Totally darling--and oh so pretty, too! Thank you for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynnxx