Monday, May 18, 2015

Pretty Tulips with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, we are featuring Summer Cards!

I love the Tulip Bouquet from the last release!

So I wanted to create another card with it, as looking through my photos from last year, I found this beautiful picture I took of some tulips in my yard!
So I was inspired to create my card off of this picture!

I just LOVE how my card turned out:
 I used the lovely Tulip Bouquet stamp set for my card!!

The bouquet of flowers is so beautiful!
 And super fun to color!!

Close-up:
Love the added bow around the tulips!

I ended up using this card for a bridal shower I recently attended!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Tulip Bouquet
Inspired by Stamping Tulip Bouquet stamp set


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these gorgeous colors, Kendra! The patterns you used are fabulous, and your coloring is amazing! Thank you for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynnxx