Thursday, May 21, 2015

Princess Shaker with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

We are featuring Kid's Birthday Cards with a twist, be sure to check out all the fun projects!

I decided to create a shaker card!
They are so fun to create and kids love them!!

I used the adorable F402 Princess Molly stamp for my main image!!

Above the image, I used the B240 Sweet Happy Birthday sentiment!
And below the image I used the fun B192 Princess!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is so precious, Kendra! LOVE the fun shaker filling and ALL THAT PINK! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

PS: Thinking of you and your family, sending hugs and prayers.

Mynn xx said...

PPS: Thank you for linking up with my Birthday Giveaway at On A Stampage! HUGS! :) Mynnxx