Friday, May 29, 2015

IBS May Release

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I just LOVE this time of month!!
It's Inspired By Stamping's May Release!!!

Today I am showcasing the new Polka Dots and Big Wonderful set!!!
I just love how this card turned out!  So bright and fun!

The "Grandpa" is part of the Masculine Tags II set!!

As some of you may know, I recently lost my Grandpa. :(  This was the last card I created for him before he passed.

Just LOVE these fun polka dots!
So many possibilities!! 

------------------------

Inspired-by-Stamping-Watercolor-Sentiments-stamp-setInspired-by-Stamping-Polka-Dots-stamp-set
Aren't these amazing!!
Here's a look at the Big Wonderful set released earlier this week!
------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!  

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely NEW sets!!!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome CAS card~

Donna Nuce said...

I love this card! So sorry to hear about your Grandpa!

Jean said...

Such a wonderful card!

Aileen said...

Great card. Love the simplicity of the circles. Sorry to hear about your grandpa.

Georgiana said...

I sure do like the simplicity of the circles.

Mynn xx said...

I am so sorry for your loss, dear friend. This card is gorgeous, and I know your grandpa cherished it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful card Kendra, I'm so sorry about your Grandpa. Thinking of you and praying for you too my dear friend. xxx