Friday, May 22, 2015

Good Luck with TSOL


Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have been sharing some piggy cards this month using TSOL set piggybank2stamp!
When I got the set, I see with the Piggy Bank Die Set, there was a Good Luck die!
So I decided to showcase the stamp set a little differently!

The "Congrats" sentiment is also part of the piggybank2stamp set, which is stamped with Strawberry Ink!
I really like how it turned out!!

Close-up of the Good Luck:

The star die cut is also part of the Piggy Bank Die Set.
I die cut a few using Artichoke, Banana and Sky Cardstock! 
The patterns on the stars were stamped from the morepiggy2stamp set!  Using Artichoke, Banana and Sky Ink!
The card base was created with Strawberry Cardstock!

Have a lovely day!!


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Great Card! :) Have a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous