Sunday, May 20, 2018

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely love how my fun masculine shaker birthday card turned out that I am about to share with you....
Isn't it fun?!

I used the Nested Bracket Labels In-Betweens (10182) die set to create my shaker window!  To create the fun sequins/confetti in my shaker I used the Confetti Confetti (10178) die set!!

It's a lot of fun to be able to create your own 'confetti' for inside your shaker cards!!

Above my shaker window, I used the Happy Happy Happy (09222) die cut!  I really like this fun die!  I die cut it twice from black cardstock on top of my window.

I then added a strip of patter paper along with a piece of white card stock, which I stamped the large open 'Birthday' sentiment from the Many Happy Birthday (CL-072) stamp set!  I used my Copics to color in the sentiment!

Super fun!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Very Cool!! I really like this one! Although.. I do say that about a lot of your cards! hahahaha... I just think they're all awesome! :) Have a wonderful day!

Theresa