Thursday, May 31, 2018

MCT Anything Goes


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Anything Goes

With today's theme in mind I decided to use the fun new Birthday Cake Die to create a fun shaped card!!
So cute and sweet!  And yummy!!

The sentiment is part of the awesome Time to Celebrate! stamp set!!



Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------


4 comments:

Linda Hott said...

This little cake card does look yummy! Love the pink frosting!

Joan Smith said...

Oh My Goodness Miss Kendra What a Super Adorable Card!! You definitely created a Beautiful Cake Card. Love how Your Twine matches the Candle!! Loving the pink and Kraft...definitely makes for a Yummy looking cake. You did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!! Love the pink plaid on the candle
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super duper CUTE card Kendra! I did get this die set... let's see how long it takes me to use it now! hahahaha Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations