Thursday, May 10, 2018

YNS Challenge #89

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

Colors:

Sketch:


-----------------

I decided to create a fun masculine birthday card with the colors and sketch in mind!!

I absolutely LOVE the fun Silly Monster Rockstars stamp set and coordinating Silly Monster Rockstars Die Set!!  This set is perfect for boy birthday cards!!
A perfect CAS birthday card!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!! It's Fantastic!! I adore that cute monster jamming out!!! Love the sketch too!! I may have to play along if I get a few minutes! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Helen said...

This card is delightful, Kendra. The musical monster just makes me laugh. Isn't that great? tfs