Saturday, May 12, 2018

YNS May Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
It's honestly very hard for me to choose a favorite this month, as I love everything!!


--------------------

First up I am featuring the awesome new Totally Narly stamp set and coordinating Totally Narly Die Set!
Along with the fun new Wave Panel Die Set that I decided to use to create a shaker card with!!

Such a fun card!!  I love how it turned out!!

----------

Next up I am showcasing the cute new Freeze stamp set and coordinating Freeze Die Set!!
I just love the fun sentiments in this stamp set!!

I also used the new Rounded Squares with Piercing Marks Die Set to create the layer that I stamped the sentiment on as well as the cop card!


I used the new Seas the Day 6x6 Paper Pad on both cards as well!!

So fun!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!







31 comments:

Cynthia said...

Both cards are so fun, Kendra. I really like the shaker card!

Kelsey Thomas said...

Love that shaker card. :) What a cute fish!

Karla Yungwirth said...

Fantastic cards!! Love that shaker!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I agree with the comments so far...love that shaker!!! You always make the panels looks effortless as shakers.

Becca Yahrling said...

Oooh, love, love, love the fun shaker! It's so different and that puffer is so adorbs! I love the sentiments in the 'freeze' set, too. Awesome cards.

Karthikha said...

Wonderful creations :) I love the shaker one a lot!! :)

Linda T said...

Beautiful cards. Love the shaker card! Lovely background die!

Isabelle said...

Your cards are adorable !

Nancy said...

Adorable cards! What a great shaker too! Love it!

Maria said...

Love the shaker card, very cute and the police one so good for a man card. Love the new stamps x

Lisa Stolp said...

I just love your shaker cards. They're always so cute!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the little puffer fish.
The design of the shaker is
so different and fun.
The policeman is cute.
Great cards.
thanks for sharing

Sue D said...

Cute cards. I really like the wavy shaker card.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I need to learn to make a shaker card! It's soooo cute! I love your coloring too!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Both cards are great! I admire those that make shaker cards! I'm still learning!

Helen said...

Such fun cards. Both bring smiles. tfs

abhoneyab said...

Great cards! Thank you for the inspiration!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love these!!!! Really, really fun!!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Adorable and funny cards!!!

Unknown said...

Wow this stamps set is so Nice

Debbie Rumpza said...

So cute! I love the puffer fish!

Marie Bingaman said...

Oh my, these cards are so cute! I especially love the top one, with all those fabulous shaker bits inside! :)

Grudniowe Handmade said...

This is fantastic! FABULOUS cards :)

Cheryl Rigney said...

Your cards are so cute!! I love the shaker card. Very creative!

Valerija said...

What gorgeous cards, so pretty.

Jen P said...

What fun cards! The sentiments are fabulous!

Brandi R said...

Too cute! LOVE your fishy shaker card ♥

Mary-Anne V said...

These are adorable!

Sharla said...

Super cute!! Love the wave panel die and the police card!

Scrapper69 said...

EEK!!!! Those are SUPER CUTE!!! What a Fantastic new release!!! Love the images and sentiments!!!

JAS424 said...

The blowfish has an adorable look, and the sentiment is fantastic. I would use this particular sentiment a lot. Esp. for all my kids, grandkids, and the neighborhood kids.