Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Plant a Seed

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have a cute Seed Packet to share with you I created! 

This month's challenge theme at D2BA is: Dreaming of Flowers!!  As some of you may know, I absolutely LOVE flowers!!! 

So I thought creating this package was perfect:
Isn't it fun?! 

I started by grabbing a piece of lovely pattern paper from the Summertime Petals Collection!  As that is where I drew my colors from!!
The pretty sentiment is from the Bouquet 4 You stamp set!  When I first read the sentiment, I instantly thought of creating this fun seed package!!

Be sure to join in this months challenge, we'd love to see what you create!!  You have a few more days to link your project up!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... that is so cute & sweet! What a great idea for a gift for a friend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations