Thursday, May 10, 2018

Happy Happy Happy


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza 

With the theme in mind, I decided I would create a masculine card!  I never seem to have many on hand!!

Here is my fun shaker card:
I LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the Happy Thoughts stamp/die set!  So fun!!

I also used the Ribbon End Dies to stamp the 'birthday' sentiment on!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a Fantastic Birthday card Kendra!! Perfect for a male or female!! I may have to CAS(E) this from you for a teacher at school... Love the blended background too!! :)

Theresa

quilt4fun2 said...

Awesome shaker/birthday card! 3 shakers in one is a lot of work but it is so pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com