Friday, May 11, 2018

YNS May Preview

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!

--------------------


I'm sharing a fun birthday card using the new Sea Friends and coordinating Sea Friends Die Set!!
Along with the new Tiny Sliders Die Set which I am so excited about!!  I love making slider cards, but don't often.  So I am so excited to finally have some dies that will help create them easier!!  Yay!!

I also used the new Tiny Waves Die Set to create my waves of water!!
I love how you can make the dolphin jump out of the water and back in!!

So fun!!

Interactive cards like this are always so much fun to give!!


All YNS Products Used:
Sea Friends
Sea Friends Die Set
Tiny Sliders Die Set
Tiny Waves Die Set

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh Noooo.... I get into trouble every time I see your posts! LOL More Money being spent! Can't you hear the "CHAAA- CHINGGG""" Hahahaha - I gotta say that is one CUTE card and I just LOVE the adorable Pun Sentiment that goes with it... Fab Slider... I hope you have a Fantastic Mother's Day Weekend!! HUGS!

Theresa

Karthikha said...

Wow! What an awesome fun creation! I love how you combined the sliders with the wave dies and the interactive card is soo cool :)

Fikreta said...

so very sweet!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Very cute! Love your paper!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

The dolphin jumping is a great way to use the slider - fun!