Thursday, May 24, 2018

YNS Challenge #90

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found inspiration in the colors and followed the sketch!!

I used the Keepin' It Reel stamp set to create this fun Father's Day card:
I really liked the colors for this challenge, they were perfect for a masculine card!  And with Father's Day coming up, I decided to use the challenge to get a Father's Day card created.  Both my Dad and Father-In-Law love fishing!  So this card will be perfect for either one of them!!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

What a fun Father's Day card.

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo Totally CUTE!!! Love it!

Theresa

Cynthia said...

Love this, Kendra! One of my favorite sets.