Monday, May 7, 2018

Snow-One Like You


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I'm a sucker for SNOWMEN!!  
So when I seen the super adorable Frozen Fellowship stamp set by Newton's Nook, I just had to get it!!


This is the fun non-traditional Christmas card I created using it:
There are so many fun possibilities with this set!!

I decided to only color a little part of the image with my Copics to make them snowman stand out, to go with the 'There's snow-one else like you!' sentiment!
So many fun ways you could color this image in!  For my first card using the set I'm glad I went with these fun colors!!  So bright and cheery!!

Such a fun set!!  So happy to have another Christmas card made for the year!!  I know you'll hate me saying this...but before you know it, it'll be that time of year once again!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------


1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Omgosh!!! This is simply fantastic Kendra!!!! I adore snowmen too!!! This is so up my alley!!! Fab card!!!

Theresa