Monday, May 28, 2018

Totally Flamazing!


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

My daughter LOVES flamingos!!  So I created this sweet card with her in mind:
I used the Palm Tree Edger (10457) to create my beach theme!

I added in the adorable Flo the Flamingo (10453)!!

And finished off the card by stamping a sentiment from the Flamingo Sentiments (CL-105) stamp set on a die cut speech bubble, from the Long Speech Bubbles (10462) die set, but I trimmed the bubble to make it into a long oval bubble.

I like this fun sentiment!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Happy Memorial Day!  Hope you've enjoyed a lovely weekend!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE card! I adore the sweet scene and the flamingo! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations