Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Birthday Fun


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza

Can never have enough Birthday cards created in advance!!

I wanted to featured the circle background dies from the Heart & Circle Background Dies set for my birthday card today:
I just LOVE how it turned out!  Simple, yet so fun!  

I really wanted the lovely die cut circle strands to be my main focus!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra How Beautiful and Stunning is your Card!! your Idea sure does remind me of Streamers.....Makes for a Fun and Fabulous look! Great Colors,too! Yiu did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

Linda Hott said...

Gorgeous birthday card!