Sunday, March 7, 2021

Mom Easel Card

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun easel card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

This card features the fun NEW Nested Torn Edge Circles:
I used the Nested Torn Edge Circles to create the fun easel card base!

I created the large 'MOM' sentiment using the awesome Large Stitched Alphabet Dies set!  I just love this die set!!  It is so fun to create your own sentiments!!  And I love the stitching on the letters!!

The beautiful Shabby Florals and Large Foliage die sets are from a previous release, but some of my most go to sets.

Behind my 'Mom' letters I used the lovely Padded Quilt Embossing Folder to get that die cut circle some fun texture.  This is currently my absolute favorite embossing folder!!  It's just so pretty!!

I used the 'Happy' dies from the new Layered Words - Happy Stamps & Dies set to create the happy sentiment, which creates my easel.  I stamped the 'Mother's Day' from the set on my patter paper.

So pretty!!  Perfect card for Mother's Day!!  


Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️