Thursday, March 25, 2021

D2BA + Brutus Monroe

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Dare 2B Artzy and Brutus Monroe have teamed up for a fun collaboration!! 


I created a cute slimline card featuring the NEW Raccoon Party from Dare 2B Artzy!!
I just love this trio of raccoons!!

Behind my shaker window I used the Circle Tone Stencil along with some of my Distress Oxides!  I love this fun stencil!!  I then used a Pearl Glaze over the top to tone the colors down slightly!  Such a nice touch!!  

I used some of Brutus Monroes awesome Clay Sprinkle Mix inside my shaker window!  I think these sprinkles are such a perfect fit with these cute ice cream craving raccoons!!

I used the lovely Wavy Slimline Framelit Dies set for all the layers on this card!!

I added some more clay sprinkles on the card to look as though they fell off the ice cream from the raccoons.  Thought it was a nice finishing touch!!

Be sure to check out Instagram to see everyone involved with this fun collaboration!! 

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: