Friday, March 19, 2021

Can't Expresso

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Happy Friday!!

I have a super cute slimline card to share with you today that I created with the 2021 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop in mind!!

I am featuring some fun stamp sets and awesome dies from Dare 2B Artzy!!

I had so much fun creating this card!!  Lots of layers with beautiful pattern paper!!
So fun!!

The 'friends' sentiment is part of the Serenity Tea stamp set!  I thought it would be fun to stamp it twice with the Paradise Teal Ink!

The cup, coffee beans, and sentiment are all from the Hug In a Mug stamp set!  I drew inspiration from the beautiful papers to color in my mug!  I just absolutely LOVE these papers!!  They are by far my favorite!!   I used Sweetmobile Paper PackBuzzy Beez Paper Pack and Honey Bear Paper Pack!

I used the lovely Wavy Slimline Framelit Dies set to create all the layers from the paper!  Such an awesome die set!!


Dare 2B Artzy has a sale going on now:

Be sure to use code SPRING10


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

8 comments:

New Creations said...

Love the cute latte cup with all beautiful layers!

Karen McAlpine said...

So cute! Pretty layers. Love the sentiment!

Billie A said...

Great card. Great sentiment

DIANA L. said...

This is really great!! I love your slim line card with the cute sentiment and fun mug on it
Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Celeste Goff said...

That cup is gorgeous!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so fabulous!

Cheryl said...

I love your coffee creation! I love the puns.

I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.

Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card and I love that cup.