Thursday, March 4, 2021

YNS Release Day

 Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's RELEASE DAY at Your Next Stamp!!!

So exciting!!

This release is filled with sooo many awesome new stamp sets and two awesome new slimline die sets!!

--------------------

First up I am featuring the new Cute Blooms stamp set:
I love flowers!!  So this set won me over as soon as I first saw it!!  I love this sweet image of the mouse in the rain boots!!  This image has me wishing for spring!!

I love the new Slim Stitched Panel Die Set!!  I used three of the die layers for this card!

So fun!!

All YNS Products Used:

-----

Okay are you ready for this second card?!?!

I'm so excited to share it!!

I absolutely LOVE the new Slim Geometric Panel die!!!

And the new Fuzzy Monsters stamp set is soooo adorable!!

Check out my card:

I just had to create a shaker card with this new panel die the first time!  And with these cuties...it's just perfect!!


All YNS Products Used:

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Instagram page to join in the Hop!



Check out all of YNS's new Products here!!


Have a lovely day!!



No comments: