Monday, March 15, 2021

MCT 109th Edition Sneak Peek Day #1

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day #1 of Sneak Peeks for the 109th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

Are you ready for another AMAZING release?!

I am so excited to share my projects with you this week!!


Today we are showcasing the NEW...
Mini Bow Dies

This new Mini Bow Dies are just too cute!!  I love them!!

When I first got this fun new die set I instantly thought of the Bunny Lollipop Holder Die, as I thought these bows would be a perfect addition to add to the bunny!

With Easter around the corner, I thought I'd create this fun lollipop holder:
So super sweet!  The cute little bow is the perfect addition!! 

These new mini bows are going to be so fun!  A definite must have!!


All MCT Products Used:
Mini Bow Dies


-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!   For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday,  Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE  blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in the comments section below just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even spread the word on Instagram! :)

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

19 comments:

Jannie said...

I almost made this too! I will now for sure! This bow was made for her! Good job💕

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

I need these little bows for exactly how you used them last night! I hand tied a bunch of little bows! Well I definitely have them soon! Super cute. I love how you to did the ears on the bunnies.

debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

Audrey L. said...

So very adorable!

Angie said...

Too cute
Peach_n_peach@hotmail.com

Marilyn said...

Adorable! Love the purple bow!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️
mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

Joan V said...

That bow is adorable on the bunny! What a cute lollipop holder! Joanvanc@gmail.com

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE this BUNNY! What a cute way to use the bow! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

Kristi said...

Love the bow on the bunny.
Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

lindagk23 said...

Your Bunny Lollipop Holder is adorable!!! The purple bow is so cute! Love these new mini bow dies! Definitely a must have! lindagk23ataoldotcom

sharon g said...

ADORABLE. I would love to make some of those for my Easter party that I am planning. adoreable! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Lorraine Gall said...

Such cuteness!! jlgall@cox.net

Linda Hott said...

How sweet, someone is going to be in love when they receive their lollipop! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Becca Yahrling said...

Simply adorbs! Who doesn't want one of these for Easter ... or anytime!
rebyah1@gmail.com

Cathy T said...

I just love the way you offset the bow 😊💜
Cathycjt1@yahoo.com

Denise Bryant said...

Love this adorable lollipop holder! Sweet bunny, and the bow is a perfect addition!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Sue D said...

I like the bow for this cute bunny lollipop holder.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Mimi said...

Kendra, putting that bow to the one side is beautiful! It really makes your project pop!

Great project!
cbarwick@comcast.net

joni said...

Really cute!!! I love it! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Migdalia said...

Super Adorable!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
Migdalia's Crafts