Friday, March 19, 2021

Twisted Gate Fold

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

Theme:
Cool Inspiration


-----------------

What a fun photo to find inspiration from!

I'm sooooo excited to share my card with you!!  I decided to create a Twisted Gate Fold!  My first time trying this fun fold, I love it!!

Check it out:
So pretty!  I really like the Spring Smiles stamp set!  This image is my favorite from the set!!

A look at the card opened up:

I just LOVE it!!  So pretty!!


All YNS Products Used:


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Joan V said...

Pretty layout and card! Love your coloring on the card. Oh that little butterfly is darling.