Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Purrr-fect and Groovy Day

 Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's Day 2 of previews at Your Next Stamp!!!

This release is so amazing!!

-----


Today I am featuring two of the NEW stamp sets.

First up Happy Purrr-thday:
So cute!!  Can't help but smile when you look at this image!!


All YNS Products Used:
Happy Purrr-thday
Happy Purrr-thday Die Set

-----

Next I am featuring the NEW Totally Retro stamp set:
What a fun new set this is!!


All YNS Products Used:
Totally Retro
Totally Retro Die Set

-----

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view the new products and check out the other amazing inspiration!!

Have a lovely day!!


22 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Titus Debbie said...

Totally Retro Stamp Set is so cute! Your card with the jukebox is lovely.

cm said...

Your kitty is darling; your retro card super groovy! I'm crushing over these retro images!
~carol

Shelley said...

Beautiful card designs! Love 'em!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love that adorable cat! :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the juke box. Brings
back memories of my high
school years. Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Carol Wortman said...

Oh man am I ever enjoying this retro stamp! This looks just like a table top version I gave to my boss one Christmas on the 70s. Sweet cards and terrific memories

Unknown said...

Love the retro stamps!

coolmommaweed said...

So cute!

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the kitty card is adorble

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh my gosh! Your cards are just so cuuuuuuuuute! I think my favorite card is your first one especially! That cloud background is so beautiful looking!

Carol Cel said...

my niece would love to receiver a card with the cat on it!

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Awesome retro stamps!

Sue D said...

Cute and colorful cards. I like the kitty with balloons and the fun background on the second card.

Emma S. said...

Love the old jukebox! Cute cards!!

Denise Bryant said...

Fun cards with these new sets! Love the cute kitty and the jukebox!

Isabel Z said...

Love your creations especially the background!

Shari Czerwinski said...

Love the coloring, and I need this retro tech!

sharon g said...

The kitty is so cute!!! I like how you made the 3D clouds, too.

Valerija said...

This kitty is the sweetest image and you make the cutest card with it!
Valerija xx

Tina Z. said...

Your kitty is sooo cute!

Roslyn Jin said...

Super cards! I especially like the retro record player one.