Saturday, March 6, 2021

Is it Spring yet?

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I am featuring the Groundhog Garden stamp set on this fun Surprise Pop Up Card:
On the front I used the 'Poppin' up' sentiment, so I thought it very fitting to use the sweet groundhog popping his head out of his hole for my main image!!  I colored the image with my Copics and then used the Double Dot Circle Framelit Die Set to die cut the image.  Which I then placed on a die cut teal cardstock layer from the Oval Scalloped Framelit Die Set!

I used papers from the Home Grown Collection!

When you pull the string, the 'groundhog' pops up to reveal the 'Is it SPRING yet?' sentiment:
So fun!!

I finished off the card by adding the die cut daisy!  I used the daisy die cut from the Hippity Hoppity Die Set to die cut a daisy from the Artzy Daizy Paper!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: