Tuesday, March 16, 2021

MCT 109th Edition Sneak Peek Day #2

 Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day #2 of Sneak Peeks for the 109th Edition New Release from My Creative Time!!

Are you ready for another AMAZING release?!
I am so excited to share my projects with you this week!!


Today we are showcasing the NEW...
Happy Rainbow Dies
and
Rainbow Sentiments

This new die set and stamp set are so much FUN!!

Rainbows definitely seem to be on trend lately,  so I was super excited to get these new sets!  Seeing a rainbow seems to be so magical!!

I thought it would be fun to use some glittery paper for my first rainbow I created:

I kept it pretty simple, because I wanted the rainbow to be the main focus!!

I used the lovely Cute Card Dies for my card base and layers!  I love this cute little size!!



All MCT Products Used:
Happy Rainbow Dies
Rainbow Sentiments

-----


***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner!   For example, the set we are showcasing on Wednesday,  Emma will announce the winner of that on Thursday & the sets we are showcasing on Thursday, Emma will announce that winner on Friday on the MCT Blog!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE  blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you in the comments section below just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!  For extra entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even spread the word on Instagram! :)

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

15 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Hawks Nest Hobbies said...

Super cute card. I love the new clouds with the rainbow dies!
debbiehauxhurst@gmail.com

cm said...

Your rainbow hello is sure to brighten the lucky person receiving this card; it's certainly done so for me, just in seeing it! Wonderful showcase!
~carol

MadeByMeghanK said...

Ooooo I LOVE the glitter paper and this rainbow die! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Kendra, what an awesome card! It is so pretty, I love the colors! This is such a great new rainbow set! Cannot wait! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Cassandra said...

The only thing that could make a rainbow better would be.....GLITTER!! So cute!!

ctimz3atyahoodotcom

sharon g said...

The glitter adds so much to the look. This is just adorable. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

Sue D said...

So cute. I like the colors and the sparkle.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Denise Bryant said...

Love that sparkle and the size of your pretty card! Super cute card with this fun rainbow!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all that sparkle on your pretty card!
rebyah1@gmail.com

bumblebee creations said...

Lovely card! Can’t wait to get this new set!
rhondazmiklyatsbcglobaldotnet

joni said...

Really cute! I love the glittery paper too!!! TFS
hugs,
joni

arcocha@yahoo.com

Joan V said...

Beautiful card! Glittery papers are always a fun element without adding bulk to cards!
Joanvanc@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra How Adorable and Beautiful is your Card!! Love your Glittery Rainbow....and your little scene with the clouds is cute!!
You did a Super Incredible Job Showcasing the Rainbow and Clouds!!
GREAT JOB!! YOU so ROCK!!

Nitasha said...

Super cute! Love how you stamped the sentiment between the rays! And loving the ROYGBIV! 😊ngj9600 at yahoo dot com