Monday, March 1, 2021

Manly Monday

Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Manly Monday

I decided to use today's theme to create a masculine birthday card!

I absolutely LOVE the Cute Card Dies and Cute Card Envelope Die from the last release!  

I just had to feature the dies to create this birthday card:

So fun!!

I also featured the lovely NEW Heart & Circle Background Dies set!  I thought the circle background added a fun accent to this card as well as a nice addition to the envelope!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

8 comments:

lunnacreates said...

Such a perfect manly card!

Andre M. said...

Fantastic blue and yellow design!

Marilyn said...

Awesome card! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

ArtsyNotFartsy said...

Beautiful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜❤

Sandy said...

Wow, awesome card! Almost looks like jewelry on the card & envelope.

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Such a great card! I’ve just recently gotten into slimline cards and this is an amazing die cut

sharon g said...

I like the birthday font. I also love that it's all one word so you don't have to piece the letters together in a straight line...

Nana Griffin said...

A great masculine card.