Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Birthday Tag

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun tag to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Have you had a chance to check out the new Tag Holder Die Set from TSOL?!?!
It's amazing, I love it!!
I created this fun Birthday tag, perfect to add to a special birthday gift!!

You can pull another little tag out from inside!  You can write a sweet message here for the recipient! 
This tag is also so perfect for adding a gift card!  Stay tuned, as I have one I created with a gift card!!

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  candles4birthday
Dies: Tag Holder Die Set
Ink: Licorice
Paper: Storm, Cloud, Strawberry, Laugh Collection
Misc.: Strawberry and White Twine, Enamel Dots

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Avra Williams said...

Love this! And I couldn't resist this set! But I will stay tuned because i'm not sure how to use the die with the tabs for a gift card.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!! Super Fun Tag! I didn't know they got a tag die! oh noooo... Better go order it.. it looks awesome!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations