Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Frame It with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Frame It

Such a fun dare, especially considering YNS just released the super fun new Stitched Circle Frames Dies!!
I also used the adorable new Fairytale Friends stamp set!!  Aren't the hedgehogs adorable?!  I sure think so!  I was inspired to create this card with my daughter in mind!!  She loves when I give her cards I've made!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Aww this is just precious Kendra. Great colors and the hedgehogs are SO cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Awww... this is sooo CUTE Kendra! LOVE the colors and those adorable hedgehogs!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

The adorable and in-love hedgehogs are a beautiful sight with the circle frame to make them the 'stand-out' focal point. Great job.