Friday, July 22, 2016

D2BA New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's New Release Blog Hop!!

Yup, you read that right!

D2BA recently released 17 new stamp sets! and 6 Dies!
We are so excited to share some fun projects with you, using some of the new stamps!!

Which is why we decided to have a blog hop!

Our theme:

Relaxation

You should have arrived her from Karen's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Arty Blog to start at the beginning!

Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!

Blog Hop will end Sunday evening at 7:00pm Central.  
We will then post a winner!!

---------

We often forget to step back and relax!  So I was super excited to create a project with relaxation in mind!!

I decided to use the awesome new Flip Flops stamp set!!

I occasionally like to put on a pair of flip flops, grab a glass of wine and walk down to our pond/beach and sit down and enjoy the beautiful view!

So I was inspired to create a wine tag with a relaxation theme:

I stamped the flip flop image multiple times on a piece of Sunset Yellow pattern paper with Wild Orchid ink!!
 I just love the bright fun papers from D2BA!  You can find them all here!

My current favorite colors are Yellow, Purple, Pink and Turquoise!!

The fun "Relax...unwind get in a flip flop state of mind." is from the Flip Flops stamp set as well!
What a fun wine tag!

My plan for this coming weekend is....RELAX!
Here's a view of my "relaxing place":
My happy place!

---------

Thanks for stopping by! 

Your next stop in the hop is Tonya's blog! 

We hope you are inspired all along the way! 

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Happy Hopping!

Have a beautiful day! 

---------


11 comments:

Unknown said...

would love to join you for a glass of wine in those fun chairs. I love how you created the wine tag with the new flip flops stamp set!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Great project. The tag sentiment is perfect for the bottle of wine. Love your color choices. Great happy place with those rainbow colored chairs. TFS

Tonya said...

Love the tags you made Kendra! The colors really pop and button bling is so cute! Your flip flops background looks great!

Karenladd said...

I live in flip flops all summer long and this wine tag captures the casual feel of summer perfectly! New follower here!

Chris said...

I love this!... Love the color combos you chose

Karen (karey2005) said...

A glass of wine in your happy place sounds divine! I love your tag! Super cute!

Scrapper69 said...

Fantastic!!! Beautiful Tag!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

SHartl said...

What a fun way to present a bottle of wine, or even sparkling cider! Love the colors you used and the fun flip flops

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty wine tag! I love the color combo and layering! A glass of wine... I think you just inspired me to relax!

Melody said...

You've inspired me to make a wine tag for my next hostess gift! Very cute!

Nikki said...

That is perfect when going out to one of the girls places to a girls nite out so kewl