Thursday, July 21, 2016

YNS Challenge #44

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------
When I seen the card sketch I knew right away I was going to use the Scribble Fun Two stamp set!!
Such a perfect stamp set for the fun circles!!  I also used the set for the Happy Birthday sentiment!  

Instead of creating all stamped circles, I thought it would be fun to stamp some stars as well since it was a birthday card.  So I used the stars from the fun Blast Off stamp set!

I finished off my card by adding some white gumdrops from the Candy Corn Gumdrops set!

See all the other inspiration from the DT on the YNS Blog!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------