Saturday, July 16, 2016

Halloween Fun with FS


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a HALLOWEEN card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Just yesterday Frantic Stamper released a new line of Halloween Dies!!
Be sure to check them all out here!

I had such a fun time getting a head start on my Halloween cards!!

I have two cards to quickly share with you!

Both use the fun new Stitched Corner-Cut Tags Die set to create the card bases!!
 I also used the fun Spooky Happy Halloween Die on both for the sentiment!!  Such a fun die cut sentiment, I love it!
This first one I thought it would be fun to create as a shaker card!!

On the next one, I only used the Halloween portion of the die cut sentiment, and stamped the Happy.
I also used the cute Spiderweb Corner and Spider Die set!  I die cut the spiderweb three times and adhered it to the top left corner of my card.  And finished it off by adding the cute spider!!

This die release really has me looking forward to Halloween!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

L.B. said...

This is a fun Halloween die and love your two cards!!

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE Halloween so its always nice to see Halloween cards any time of the year! Fab dies... I may have to go take a sneak peek! :) Fun Cards Kendra!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations