Saturday, July 2, 2016

YNS July Release Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!
More than you know!! hehe

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
I can't contain myself, like always!




--------------------

First up I am sharing this super adorable card, using the cute new Fairytale Friends stamp set!!  As well as the matching Fairytale Friends Die Set!!
Isn't the mushroom house adorable?!  As well as the cute dear?!

There is so much cuteness in this stamp set!  The adorable house, 5 different animals and a bunch of cute sentiments!!

I decided to use the "Happy Hello" sentiment from the set!  Which I stamped on the die cut Topper Die!  I love this new die!!
I used the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Die Set to die cut one of the circles to place the house and deer on!

Cute, Cute, Cute!!

Next up, I have another card to share with you that I had so much fun creating!

I used a bunch of new products on this sweet card...
I combined the new Scribble Fun Two and School Notes stamp sets! 

I started by first die cutting the cute Large Stitched Apple Die from my white card base!  With another piece of white cardstock I stamped some of the fun stamps from the Scribble Fun Two stamp set, one in red and the other brown, to give the colors of the apple.

I then die cut the leaf and did the same thing!

I stamped the adorable school bus from the School Notes stamp set and die cut it with the matching School Notes Die Set!  At first I was going to color in the bus, but then thought it would be fun to use the Scribble Fun Two stamp set to color in the bus!  I love how it turned out!!
The "Smile" sentiment is also from the School Notes stamp set!

Such a fun stamp set to send sweet notes to school for your kids to find!!

So fun!!!


Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Use code YNSJULY20 for 20% off your order!!

Please remember to leave some love along the way!  
You have a chance at winning a $25 YNS Gift Certificate!!!

Happy Hopping!!

Have a lovely day!




50 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oooo - fun use of the scribble set! And I like the way you used the topper die for the sentiment!

Kate said...

Such super cards. I love that scribbled-in bus too! Looks fantastic!

Andrea Shell said...

Your cards are so cute! Great job coloring these adorable images!

Tammy F. said...

I love your Fairytale Friends card. The mushroom house is adorable as well as the deer. And your school bus card is perfect for teachers. ~Tammy F

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

cebelica said...

Awwww,these are soooooo cute!!! Love the mushroomhouse and the sweet little dear. And I really like the idea with the apple on your second card. Awesome! xx

New Creations said...

Oh! I am in love with your school bus creation! How cleverly u used the scribble stamp to create this sweet apple. And your big mushroom house with a cute deer is soooo adorable!

NatQuebec said...

Such beautiful cards ! ๐Ÿ’• This mushroom card is so sweet....and the dear too ๐Ÿ˜Š

D.Ann C said...

What a super adorable pair of cards! Love the use of scribble coloring!

Nancy said...

So creative! Love them both!

Oliev said...

So lovely!

Joyce Clark Frank said...

Neat cards.
Thanks for the designs and ideas.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Super cute! Both cards are adorable! I am especially loving the Fairytale Friends set!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful cards! Love the color combo on the first and how you used the scribble set on the second - so creative and effective!

Jess said...

Great cards love the mushroom house but I have a soft stop for mushroom homes. And the bus is so sweet.

Jess said...

Great cards love the mushroom house but I have a soft stop for mushroom homes. And the bus is so sweet.

Ashlyn said...

I love how versatile the Scribble Fun stamps are. Great use!

Renae said...

I love the school card!

Linda T said...

What adorable and fun cards. Such a sweet mushroom house. Love your color choices.

Mrs De said...

Lovely cards!

Becca Yahrling said...

Both cards are adorable. Love the Fairytale Friends set - super cute!

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

I love how you used the scribbles! So cool!

McStamper said...

Love your cards. The little deer is adorable. Your embellishments look great.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! Love that little mushroom house. Great colors and paper choices, and awesome layering!

RORO world said...

Wow love your apple. And your little mushro me house is so amazing.thanks for sharing.

cmoch said...

I love your mushroom house and the yellow bus card. What a wonderful job. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great cards!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Fab Cards Kendra! Lovin' the new release! :)

Theresa

Heather said...

Awww . . . these are both adorable! Love the layouts on both and that fabulous blue paper on the first.

Super Stick Chick said...

Such a fun cards. So filled with summer!

sendasmile4kids said...

Love love love that cute deer!

Patty said...

Both cards equally different & equally cute!! I'm not a normal fairy fan...but that card makes me happy!!

Ruby said...

Love both cards. Very sweet.

Amy C. said...

Sweet card designs! I especially love the new school set.

Brandi R said...

Great cards! That first one....oh so very sweet! Just love that deer and the mushroom house is too cute ♥

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Great release and amazing cards!!!

lisa808 said...

Oh what cute cards.

Louise said...

Cute cards, love the little mushroom house

Migdalia said...

The images are all adorable! Super cute cards!! Awesome job!
Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Macimbalo said...

Soo cute! Really like both of your darling cards!

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cards I really like the pattern paper on the first card and the wonderful teacher card images.

Parker said...

Your Fairy Tale Friends and School Notes cards bring so much happiness. I don't usually use this type of stamps, but I sure do want to now, seeing how YNS has the most darling stampes I've seen.

Karen K said...

I adore the mushroom house and the school bus. I know how I am going to spend my stamp allowance now!

Mom and wife. said...

So cute card , and had lots of fun.

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling cards.
Love the bus with the apple - great
for when the kids go back to school.
thanks for sharing some fun cards.

Sue D said...

Very cute cards. I like the adorable deer and the cute bus.

Helen Gullett said...

Super adorable cards!

Pam said...

The mushroom house and deer are so sweet! Adorable card for school too!

Tracey Jean said...

sweet school themed card...

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

How sweet! I love the apple and the cute little deer? Your coloring is awesome!