Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Thinking of You

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

The new scribbles2stamp is a super fun background stamp from TSOL that I have so much fun using to create this card:
 I inked if up a few times in different colors to create my fun colorful background!!

The Sizzix Flowers/Sentiments Scallop Edge Drop-In Die Set really makes for a fun card design!!
Which is why I also thought it would be super fun to create this into a shaker card as well!

I really think it turned out awesome!!  All the fun layers and colors!! 

TSOL Products Used
Stamps:  scribbles4background
Dies: Sizzix Flowers/Sentiments Scallop Edge Drop-In
Ink: Lemonade, Banana, Tangerine, Kiwi
Paper: Licorice, Powder Sugar, Kiwi, Seaglass
Misc.: Acetate, Guava Button 

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a FUN Shaker Kendra! LOVE the card shape! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Jeannie said...

So bright and soooo FUN :)


Jeannie T.
My blog challenge this week is Sugar Rush!
More Info to Join Here:
Dragonfly Journeys