Thursday, July 7, 2016

YNS Challenge #43

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....




and photo/colors to find inspiration from....



-----------------

I absolutely love how my card turned out, inspired by both colors and the sketch!!
I used the super cute crab from the new Flippin' Fabulous stamp set!

I think the image is so fun!  
Perfect for summer cards!

I also used the matching Flippin' Fabulous Die!! 

I finished off my card by adding some glittery Gumdrops, my absolute favorite!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Simply ADORABLE! That crab is just too cute! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations