Friday, July 1, 2016

YNS July Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Which means tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

So excited to share my projects with you!!  I am so in love with this release, as always!!

---------------------


Today I am featuring the new Paint Swooshes and Splatters!!  This stamp set has 10, different paint swooshes/splatters!!  I love the endless possibilities and fun you can create with this set!!

I decided to start by using two of the paint swooshes!!  I stamped them in some fun, bright colors!!
As I thought it would then be fun to stamp the Mini Star Ink Splatter in black ink over some of the swooshes!  As well as stamping the large "Happy" and "birthday" from the awesome Happy Everything stamp set!!

I just LOVE this fun card design!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Card Kendra! Have a great holiday weekend!

Theresa

RORO world said...

Lovely card

Trina P. said...

Fun colorful card.

Tricia T said...

What a fun and easy card!

Nancy said...

So festive and colorful!