Thursday, July 7, 2016

Rawr!

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


Have you seen the new dino2stamp from TSOL?!
I absolutely LOVE this new stamp set just release TODAY!!

Check out my first card using it:
Isn't the dino cute?!  I used my distress crayons to color him in! 

I especially love the sentiment "Rawr!" on the front with the additional sentiment inside:
A sweet card to send a little boy, or even a husband!!!

TSOL Products Used

Stamps: dinos2stamps, ladybugs2love
Dies: Dino Dies, Rectangle Flip-its, Stitched Rectangles
Ink: Licorice
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Celebrate Collection, Make a Wish Collection
Misc.: Ocean/Kiwi/White Twine, Epoxy Hearts

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Look at how CUTE! Great new stamp set! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations