Friday, July 15, 2016

Sand-Sational

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Today I am featuring the Sandscastle (H244) image along with the super fun Sand-Sational (C451) sentiment!!
When I seen the two stamps I just had to have them, especially considering my last name is "Sand" I got a little kick out of creating this card!!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!
 
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! Wonderful card! LOVE the background paper.. matches up perfectly with that fab Sandcastle Stamp!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Jeannie said...

Hi Kendra! I just love this fun beachy card the background paper just looks fabulous with this stamp :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys