Monday, July 4, 2016

Only Worry

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am featuring the NEW Flip Flops stamp set!
So exciting!!

The fun Adirondack chair caught my attention first!  I love the silhouetted of the chair, so I thought it would be fun to have some fun with some ink and a stencil!!



I started by using the Paradise Ink and stencil to create a the pattern on the bottom left corner of my white cardstock!
I used painter's tape to hold the stencil in place as I added the ink with a sponge!!

I thought the Paradise Ink was the perfect color choice!  Kind of making it seem as if it were water!

I then added a fun sentiment from the set!
Can you guess which one?!?

I love the "Only Worry in the world is the Tide gonna reach My Chair" sentiment!
How fun!!

The stenciled edge really adds the perfect touch, I think!  
Perfect with the chair then stamped on top!

Remember to sit back and relax occasionally in our crazy fast paced world!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day!  Have a fun and safe 4th!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how FANTASTIC! LOVE that sentiment and the actual song by the Zac Brown Band! :) Fab idea for the swirl stencil behind the chair.. Have a Happy 4th of July!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations