Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bubbly Flip-It Fun with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

TSOL just released a new flip-it card die set!!
I seriously love creating flip-it cards and TSOL makes it so easy with their fun dies!

They just released a new one called...
Bubbly Flip-It!!

Love it!!

Here's a card I created with it:
If you haven't tried these flip-its out yet, you really should!  They make cardmaking so much fun!!  There are a ton of different ones to choose from, check them all out here!

The "You Are Beautiful" sentiment is part of the awesome crazy4daisies stamp set!

I also used the fun hi die, I really like that the top of the "i" forms a heart!!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


----------------------------------

Products Used:

2 comments:

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is so CUTE! I love these sort of interactive cards.

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Card! I need to pull out my Stamps & Dies from SOL! :)

Theresa