Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Let it Snow with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

For my card today I decided it would be fun to grab the awesome Brush Grunge Alpha stamp set!!

This set in my opinion is a must have, it really has won my heart over!  I love that you can create ANY sentiment you wish!

Here's my card:
I love how it turned out!

I also thought it would be perfect to use the Beautiful Life stamp set, to use one of the confetti stamps to make it look like snow falling around the sentiment, a perfect addition in my opinion!

Like I mentioned above, I used the Brush Grunge Alpha stamp set to create the sentiment!
Shaker cards are so much fun to create!!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty Kendra! Beautiful Holiday Shaker Card! :)

Theresa